- Highly Recommend viewing the property
- Great deal of Potential
- Potential for a 5th bedroom
- Located in a prime spot, surrounded by countryside
- Situated in a quiet close with 5 other cottages
- Separate from the Industrial estate
- Super fast fibre broadband
4 bedroom semi detached property in Ditchling Common built in 1896 as the accommodation for the management of the Ditchling Common Terracotta and Tile Works and owned by the current owners since 1978
Built over 3 floors the property consists of entrance hall, guest bedroom, kitchen, dining room and utility room on the lower floor.
On the first floor there is the large double aspect lounge with central fireplace, family bathroom and office and then on the top floor you will find the master bedroom, bedroom 2 and 3 and a shower room.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with a patio area with summer house at the end of the garden
Outside there is plenty of room for parking for 3 or 4 cars
Great opportunity for a wonderful family home and viewings are highly recommended