01444 220099

Larkspur Drive, Burgess Hill
Shared Ownership £112,500

Sold STC
  • Photo 1
    Larkspur Drive
  • Photo 2
    Larkspur Drive
  • Photo 7
    Larkspur Drive
  • Photo 8
    Larkspur Drive
  • Photo 6
    Larkspur Drive
  • Photo 3
    Larkspur Drive
  • Photo 4
    Larkspur Drive
  • Photo 5
    Larkspur Drive
  • Photo 9
    Larkspur Drive

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.


OFFERED FOR SALE AT A MINIMUM 45% SHARE. You must be registered with Guinness Homes on their shared ownership scheme to be considered for the property, along with filling out an 'expression of interest' form. The remaining rent payable to Guinness for the remaining 55% share would be £252.29 per calendar month and a service charge payable of £43.39 per month. A spacious 2 double bedroom maisonette forming part of the exclusive Ote Park development built around 2013 of mainly 2,3 and 4 bedroom properties very conveniently situated within a moments walk of janes lane recreation ground and a 5 minute walk of Wivelsfield mainline station and small parade of shops. Manorfield primary school is also within a 5 minute walk. The property comprises a private entrance hall with a large built in storage cupboard, a fabulous lounge/dining room, a kitchen with a built in oven and hob, various base and eye levels units. There is a master bedroom with built in wardrobes a second double bedroom and a bathroom. Benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators, UPVC framed double glazed windows the remainder of a 10 year NHBC from 2013 and the remainder of 125 year lease from 2013. Outside there is allocated and visitors parking available. An internal inspection is highly recommended. NB. There is the option of potentially buying a larger percentage subject to discussions with Guinness Homes.



Click to enlarge

Larkspur Drive
Burgess Hill RH15 0UL
County: West Sussex
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: BH000225

P: 01444 220099
British Property Award 2018 British Property Award 2019 The Property Ombudsman Rightmove OnTheMarket